Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Plushie Palace

 
Welcome to my shop, the Plushie Palace! Its the brand new plushie shop in Jamaa. We have many plushies for sale. Even phantoms! Make sure you stop by The Plushie Palace! :D


Introduction Video
|
|
\/
 

 
If you did not understand the video because it was TERRIBLE, I can still explain what to do. Basically you need to either find SparklePandaRainbow or ThePlushiePalace and tell them you would like to shop at the Plushie Palace. Then, you may go and pick out a plushie or two. We also have Phantoms, so ask about those. I hope to see you there <3
 
 
You may also comment your username and what you would like down below. I will try to contact you. :)


2 comments:

  1. Did the comment post....
    I don't know
    I will like to get a plushie
    User name wolfaia88736
    BTW big fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My username is sonicboom111(member) and I would like the pink and purple bunny if I can have them. Thanks! I love your blog Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete